1、 The pressure of high-pressure spray cleaning machine is unstable or sometimes not stable after starting.
(1) When the air is sucked into the high-pressure water pump or the water inlet pipe, we turn on the exhaust valve of the water pump, lower the working pressure of the high-pressure cleaning machine and run it for a while until a stable pressure is generated.
(2) When the water supply is insufficient, check whether the pressure of the water source is enough. Some high-pressure cleaning machines do not have the self-priming function. At this time, the problem can be solved by adding a booster pump
(3) If the water supply filter is blocked, just clean the water supply filter
2、 The high pressure cleaning machine can not reach the rated pressure of the equipment.
(1) When the high-pressure cleaning machine is running, there is a certain working pressure that can not reach the rated pressure of the equipment, or the pressure only stays in a certain range and cannot rise. In this case, first check whether the aperture of the high-pressure nozzle matches, if not, replace the high-pressure nozzle.
(2) Check whether the pressure regulating valve is adjusted to the correct position.
(3) If the pressure still can't go up after eliminating these two conditions, finally check whether the sealing components (O-ring and water seal) in the high-pressure pump are in good condition and whether the piston is damaged.
3、 After a certain period of normal operation, the pressure of high pressure spray cleaning equipment decreases.
(1) Check whether the high pressure nozzle is seriously worn. If the wear is serious, replace the high pressure nozzle. The high-pressure nozzle of small pressure equipment will not wear, because the high-pressure nozzle we are equipped with is basically superheated, but it is difficult to guarantee the high-pressure nozzle of large pressure equipment
(2) Check whether the inlet filter is blocked. If the inlet filter is blocked, remove the filter and clean it with water. If the filter screen is often blocked due to unclean water source, the external filter can be increased or the clean water source can be replaced
(3) Respectively check the pressure regulating valve, overflow valve and sealing components inside the high-pressure water pump of the high-pressure spray cleaning machine, such as whether the O-ring of the pressure regulating valve and overflow valve is worn, whether the spring and seat surface are worn, whether the O-ring inside the pump is worn, whether the water seal is damaged, and whether the check valve is worn or padded by foreign matters