Ultrasonic cleaning machine is mainly composed of eight parts such as ultrasonic generator, transducer and other auxiliary systems.
1. The generator is one of the most important accessories relative to the machine itself. The ultrasonic generator transforms the power frequency electric signal into a high frequency electric signal above 28kHz, which is transmitted to the transducer through the cable. Generally, ultrasonic transducer is fixed on the bottom plate of the cleaning tank, which is filled with liquid. When the transducer is applied with high frequency voltage, its piezoelectric ceramic components will produce longitudinal vibration under the action of electric field.
2. Ultrasonic transducer (also known as sound head) is a kind of high-efficiency energy conversion element, which can convert electric energy into strong ultrasonic vibration. When ultrasonic vibration is generated, it seems to be a small piston with a small amplitude of only a few microns. But this vibration acceleration is very large (tens to thousands); there are many transducers on the groove. When the same frequency and phase electric energy are applied, a huge piston is synthesized for reciprocating vibration. This vibration phenomenon is what we usually call ultrasonic wave.
3. Heating and temperature control system: the heater adopts cast aluminum heating plate, which can resist acid and alkali and has long service life. The purpose of heating is to heat the cleaning agent to increase the washing effect of the cleaning machine. The temperature is automatically controlled and can be adjusted at will within an appropriate range.
4. Cleaning tank: the cleaning tank is made of su304 stainless steel by argon arc welding, and the tank body is provided with slag discharge access hole, thermal insulation and sound insulation layer.
5. Tank liquid circulation filtration system: a filter is set in the system to dynamically filter the tank liquid to maintain the cleanliness of the tank liquid. When the workpiece is out of the tank, the filtered liquid flows through the spray link on the upper part of the tank body to wash the workpiece once, so as to flush the workpiece out of the groove, so as to avoid the contamination of the next channel liquid.
6. Conveying system: determine the conveying mode and control mode of ultrasonic cleaning machine according to the shape, volume and batch size of the workpiece to be cleaned. The typical conveying methods are suspension chain, mesh belt, double chain, stepping, electric hoist, self-propelled hoist, drum, turntable, gantry, manipulator, basket, pusher, etc.
7. Spray rinsing system: according to the surface condition of the workpiece to be cleaned, some cleaning machines are equipped with spray rinsing process, which organically combines ultrasonic cleaning and spray cleaning.
8. Drying system: according to the condition of the workpiece to be cleaned, some cleaning machines are equipped with a drying system. The drying system is mainly composed of heater, fan, blowing nozzle, etc., with automatic temperature control.